We held our first Green schools meeting on Green Schools meeting Thursday 22nd Dec 2018.
In attendance: Ms Cussen, Ms Walsh, Dylan Maher, Emma Corcoran, Grace Ryan, Kourtney Louise O Halloran, Ciara Power , Ava Maher Fennessy and Ciarán Darmody.
The following items were discussed:
- Flags to date – Litter and waste
- We are working towards our Biodiversity Flag.
- Each class is to appoint :
- A litter warden
- An Energy warden
- A Water warden
- Please collect milk cartons for Ms Cussen-Rinse out and gather for Ms Cussen.
- A poster competition will run after Christmas
- A new Green Schools notice board will be set up. It will have a different animal and plant every month.
By Dylan Maher